NEW COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES
WE ARE PUTTING IN PLACE EXTRA SFETY MEASURES TO BECOME COVID SAFE. THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES NOW APPLY.
- Maximum 3 nail technicians working at any one time.
- Limit of 3 clients in salon at one time
- MAX 6 PEOPLE IN SALON AT ONE TIME
- Please do not bring friends or children. (Small babies are allowed if absolutely necessary but we feel it would be safer if you come alone.)
- Please do not come to your appointment if you feel unwell.
- We have removed our waiting area, please wait outside.
- Please wait until previous client has left and nail tech invites you in before entering.
- We are allowing 15minutes in between clients to deep clean our work stations and surfaces.
- Clients must wash their hands for 20 seconds before their appointment. Clean towels will be provided per client, please put these straight in the laundry basket provided.
- Clients should bring their own mask.
- Nail techs will be wearing a mask and/or face shield.
- Nail techs will be wearing a new set of gloves per client.
- We can no longer provide refreshments but are happy for you to bring your own if you can take away the rubbish.
- Please do not touch any polishes, our nail technicians will get these for you.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- Do not move around the salon more than necessary and maintain a distance from other clients.
- Our nail techs can not touch your phone, please airdrop any inspo photos.