WE WILL REOPEN ONCE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GO AHEAD FROM BORIS. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THIS ON INSTAGRAM AND WILL REOPEN OUR BOOKING SYSTEM THEN.
NEW COVID 19 SAFETY MEASURES
WE ARE PUTTING IN PLACE EXTRA SFETY MEASURES TO BECOME COVID SAFE. THE FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES NOW APPLY.
- Maximum 3 nail technicians working at any one time.
- Limit of 3 clients in salon at one time
- Please do not bring friends or children. (Small babies are allowed if absolutely necessary but we feel it would be safer if you come alone.)
- Please do not come to your appointment if you feel unwell.
- We have removed our waiting area, please wait outside or grab a coffee and wait in Old Market Assembly over the road, if the weather isn’t great.
- Please wait until previous client has left and nail tech invites you in before entering.
- We are allowing 15minutes in between clients to deep clean our work stations and surfaces.
- Clients must wash their hands for 20 seconds before their appointment. Clean towels will be provided per client, please put these straight in the laundry basket provided.
- Clients should bring their own mask.
- Nail techs will be wearing a mask.
- Nail techs will be wearing a new set of gloves per client.
- We can no longer provide refreshments but are happy for you to bring your own if you can take away the rubbish.
- Please do not touch any polishes, our nail technicians will get these for you.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- Do not move around the salon more than necessary and maintain a distance from other clients.
- Our nail techs can not touch your phone, please airdrop any inspo photos.